Letter D, featuring @Buffywnabe, @NailaMoon, and @BooksYALove #AtoZChallenge


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.


We originally had a theme of our own, but life got in the way. Instead, I'm going to highlight other blogs doing the A to Z challenge.

http://misclisa.blogspot.com/

Again I'm finding it will be easier to share the synopsis from Goodreads and then give a quick couple sentence review/reason that I liked it.  Like yesterday I have two very different types of books I'm featuring today. First is another chick lit book, and the second is another YA, again kind of a science fiction type of story.

READ MORE...



http://readingauthors.blogspot.com/

Summary:

I’m Dr. Dee Dee Dynamo,
Super Surgeon ON THE GO!
My hands were made to heal,
I cut, I sew, I tie with zeal;
No problem is too big or small,
Dr. Dee Dee Dynamo can tackle them all!

READ MORE...



http://booksyalove.com/

Endure dead-end hometown one last summer,
escape to art school and freedom…
if only it were that easy.
Skylar can’t leave her alcoholic mother now, doesn’t want Josh to face his PTSD alone, but how can she give up her dream of college?
This strong novel tackles questions of responsibility and abandonment, duty and fear, almost-good-enough and too-good-to-abandon as Sky’s narrative is punctuated with Josh’s often-anguished thoughts.
Don’t miss the author’s letter to the reader here and the book’s first chapters that she shares for free.
READ MORE...