She loves all things paranormal! MEET @CarrieBookFairy, Our New Crew Member




By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Carrie Book Fairy, I'm a mom of 2 fabulous kids, blogger, mod, lovers of all things paranormal! I have a chihuahua Gizma, she's my families baby and is super spoiled! Books saved my life! Ever want to know how just ask. ;)

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books? 
Belinda Boring, A.K. Michaels, Christine Feehan, Lindsay Avalon, Milly Taiden, Yasmine Galenorn, Julia Mills, Lisa Beth Darling, JR Ward. Man The list could go on and on

What are your favorite genres of books to read? Paranormal Romance

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have? Blogging

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Super excited to sprinkle my Book Fairy around the Masquerade Crew!


Sprinkle on, Carrie. Sprinkle on. Welcome to the Crew!
DeeJay and Mark