Rogue Alliance by @MichelleBellon "plot was unlike anything I’ve ever read"


TRYING TO ESCAPE a horrific past, Shyla has immersed herself in life as a tough, sassy cop in the bustle of LA. When the case of a lifetime takes her back to her hometown of Redding, she is thrown into a world of organised crime, deceit, and bitter reminders of her childhood.

Rogue
Alliance

by
Michelle Bellon




Website

Amazon Author Page


As Shyla’s path crosses that of Brennan, an unwitting and troubled sidekick to the ringleader she’s intent on taking down, she is forced to re-evaluate everything she believes about herself, her job, and what she knows about right and wrong.

Can she face the demons of her upbringing and learn to trust again? Her life will depend on it.

Review Quotes


“…the characters are rich with flaws and imperfections…possessed by vivid pasts…rogue, but oh so right! 5 stars!”

“Wow. I was speechless after reading this book…could not get it out of my head…filled with action, suspense, mystery, and heartwarming romance.”

“The plot was unlike anything I’ve ever read before.”

“Rogue Alliance is a perfect start to what I know is going to be an amazing series. There were a lot of twists and turns, and some of them are downright shocking! The cliffhanger at the end made me want to scream.”

“Fantastic, fast-paced suspense, with a simmering underlying sexual tension that makes the emotions and actions of the heroin, Shyla, feel very real. 5 stars!”

Excellent book…I can hardly wait for her next book. Michelle has a way of telling story that keeps the reader tied to the book and the characters.”

“Just finished Rogue Alliance, and I must say a wonderful read! I could not put my kindle down...I snuck it at night when everyone was asleep and sometimes read into the early morning hours.”


Other books by Michelle Bellon




Author Bio


Michelle Bellon currently lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and four children. She earned her Associates degree in Nursing and fills her free time with her love for writing. She has published four novels.