Always got a pet project underway? Join the club. MEET @MsQuietStorm81, Our New Crew Member

Buffer 


Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a writer, photographer, mom, and professional hobbyist and I always seem to have some type of pet project underway.  I enjoy reading, writing, music and sports in my limited free time.  I have a background in journalism and worked as a photography editor and sports editor in high school and college, with a minor in journalism.  I am also the yearbook advisor at my child’s school.  Currently editing my second novel penned, however the first novel that I will seek to publish.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?  
Favorite authors include, Maureen Smith, Adrianne Byrd, Sandra Brown and Tami Hoag.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
 Favorite genres include, contemporary romance, romantic suspense, suspense and women’s fiction.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?  
Besides reading I also enjoy photography and graphic/web design as well as writing (novels and poetry).

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?  
Extremely excited to be a part of the Masquerade Crew.

We're excited to have you! Welcome to the Crew, Tammy!