MEET Crystal AKA @krissygirl1980, Our New Crew Member

Buffer


Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I believe that life without a book is very boring. I have a huge book addiction and any way that I can feed it is great. I write reviews for several companies and romance is my favorite. I have been married for 14 years and have four kids. Yep, life is pretty boring at my house. I used to live in Virginia until a year ago. I now live in Iowa. Anything else you would like to know just ask.
Who are some of your favorite authors? Books? 
Some of my favorite authors are Christine Feehan and Laurann Dohner. I love the New Species series and more of their books. Let me just say any book I can get a hold of that they write.
What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I love romance, paranormal, fantasy, and some YA. I don’t really like murder and thrillers. Every once in awhile I’ll read one if it sounds good.
Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
Let’s see is there anything other than reading to do? I love spending time with my family, being involved in my street teams, learning more about computers, do puzzles and word searches, and I like to cook every once in awhile.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am really excited. I love meeting new people that love to do the best thing in the world, which is reading. Well, unless you were an author, then you could come up with all these great stories for everyone to read. I believe that I will love being in this group.

Reading really is the most fun thing in the world, isn't it? Welcome to the Crew, Crystal!