MEET Jaynessa, AKA @birbitt, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a Christian SAHM of 3 boys and wife to my husband of 10 years. We are a homeschooling family, and I am currently in college as well (never too old to learn right?). My sons are 9, 8 and 3 and I also babysit a wonderful 18month old boy!

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books? 
Favorite authors? Well I love Sue Grafton, and Janet Evanovich, as well as Kathy Reichs, Tess Gerritsen, Jeffrey Deaver and Jeff Lindsay but there are so many I can’t list them all!

Favorite books: wow, I love any good mystery, and Christian fiction or growth

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I love all kinds of books, but especially mystery, thriller, true crime, Christian books, some historical fiction, a little sci fi, and sometimes even a little romance.  I guess I just love to read, and take each book as an individual!

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I love to scrapbook, blog, do crafts with my kids and without, enjoy sewing and crocheting.  But my favorite thing when not reading is to build jigsaw puzzles!

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am so excited to be here and get a chance to read some really awesome and unique books!

Mysteries and thrillers? We've got those! Welcome to the Crew, Jaynessa!