MEET Debbie AKA @imsimplydebbie, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Social media savvy, friendly, inspiring and positive by nature, I'm an accountant by day and a writer by night. I can usually be found with a book in hand, and have at least three different ones going at once. This might sound confusing to the average person, but I know the story lines in all of them, and can even quote some lines to my favorite novels, months after reading them.

What are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Sarah Dessen, Jodi Piccoult, Lauren Oliver, & James Patterson to name a few. “Delirium” “The Immortal City” “Gone Girl” “A Woman of Substance” & “Witches and Wizards”

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
My reading style is very diverse and I enjoy fiction, non-fiction, paranormal, crime novels, romance, and old world literature.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I am an aspiring author looking to write a non-fiction book that will inspire others to go beyond the obstacles that life gives them and become their best self.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I love reading and have wanted to review books for a site such as this one for quite some time. I read and follow Masquerade Crew on Twitter and love the reviews and posts. This is a great opportunity that I am looking forward to jumping into.

Three books at once? How about six? Our list is LONG. Welcome to the Crew, Debbie!