Authors, I want to buy your book. Syndicated post from @TheObjectNovel

Buffer

The following is a syndicated post from The Object: an interactive serial novel and is posted here with permission.

Yeah, I thought that would get your attention.  The good news is I’m not joking.  Okay, so here’s the deal:

I’ve launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for my upcoming book release and tour.  If you’re not familiar with Kickstarter, it’s a fundraiser platform designed for people to pledge money in exchange for a reward.  The greater the pledge, the greater the reward.

This is where you come in.  For certain pledge levels, I’m giving away paperbacks of other indie authors, and I’m also going to surprise some of the lower-level backers with an extra reward.

If you would like to be on the list of books I select from to send to these backers, fill out the form below.  There’s no guarantee I will buy your book.  When I send out my survey to backers after the campaign is over, I’m going to ask them their preferred genre, and depending on the success level of the campaign, I may be ordering lots of books or just a few.

You can help to ensure a successful campaign and lots of book purchases by helping promote it.  I’d like to compile a good, diverse list to choose from and help bring some exposure to my fellow writers.

Winston

P.S.–I of course invite you to make a modest pledge yourself, but to be fair I won’t be the subject of bribery.  Haha.

Visit the Kickstarter Campaign Page