If you aren't afraid to access your raw side ...

Buffer

Spring into Summer

Written by Eden Baylee


Genre: Erotic Romance


Book Synopsis

In Spring into Summer, a collection of emotionally-charged erotic novellas, four women explore their sexual limits, marked by love, lust, and loss.

Life for Claire Pelletier is changed forever when she meets a professor who teaches her a most important lesson in "A Season for Everything." Evelyn Sutton goes in search of a man in "Unlocking the Mystery" and discovers the key to her own heart.

With an open mind, Ava Connors attends a party but wonders if reality can ever live up to her hottest fantasies in "Summer Solstice." In "The Lottery," Sierra Zhao sacrifices herself to numerous men to help a friend, fully aware of the consequences.

With locations in London, Dublin, Cape Cod, and Bangkok, these four women will seek pleasure to alter their lives and push their sexual boundaries.

Diantha's Rating





Diantha's Review


Spring into Summer is a wonderful erotic novella featuring four short story romances that you won’t soon forget. The writing was superb, the pacing keep me interested and the characters were refreshing with the perfect amount of drama. I can’t begin to tell you how much the first story “A Season for Everything” touched me. It was so poignant and passionate that it stayed with me throughout the entire book. I loved this story, and it guaranteed this book got four stars. It pulled at my heart strings making me realize I’m more of a romantic than I thought I was. The love between Claire and Stephen was just so real and I felt it in every part of me. I mean, it truly was the best story in my eyes. I read it three times because I just couldn’t let it go. Call me a sap, because this story was wonderful.

“Unlocking the Mystery” was so, so sweet and beautifully written. I loved the premise of a romance formed through letters and maintained over a lifetime. There were kind of two romances in one in this story and I loved how they overlapped making it feel like where one ended, the other began. It was darling.

I have to say “Summer Solstice” was my least favorite. I understand that the purpose of this book is to go from “hot to sizzling”, and even though it sizzled, it was like the bacon with no eggs. Incomplete. If it had had a bit more romance, I probably would’ve liked it more. As it stands, it wasn’t a bad story, just not that great.

“The Lottery” was good. It was the most erotic story, but it had just the perfect touch of romance which made it complete. The setting was unique and how the tale unfolds is definitely not something you come across every romance novel. It was a good way to end the book, and honestly, I wanted more when I reached the finish line.

Overall, Spring into Summer was a great read and I recommend it to romance lovers who aren’t afraid to let Baylee access their more raw side.

Disclaimer: This is erotica! (Recommended for adults only)