Join me and let's #copromote each other's content. pic.twitter.com/l1RpZPuTET



Getting word out about your blog, book, or just tweets in general can be a daunting task. There's so much noise out there. Where can you go for help?

Long time visitors of this site may know that I use Triberr to extend the range the site's posts. And I definitely recommend Triberr, but what if all you want to do is extend the range of a tweet, not a blog post?

In steps CoPromote. Boost a tweet, a Facebook Page status, as well as a few other social channels. I have focused primarily on Twitter, and the results have been very promising.

The service is free, though they do have some paid plans. With the free plan, I easily get 50 retweets, which lets my tweet be possibly seen by several 100,000 more people than would normally see it.

I've seen several other tweets get quite a bit more attention than mine do. Those people might be paying $20 a month to get an even bigger boost.

And that's one point against the service. I would gladly pay ... say $5 to get a little more than what I get now. Not interested in the $20 plan as I wouldn't use it enough right now with my current schedule to get my money's worth.

But if you have time to boost a new tweet every day or several tweets at once, the $20 plan might work well for you.

Give it a try. You'll like it. CoPromote!