Interview with @LDuarte77, author of Fall Out Girl pic.twitter.com/bzeWVi9Gwv

L Duarte
Author of 
Fall Out Girl



Interview


What's your favorite color? Why?

Blue. Because the sky....


If money wasn't an issue, what expensive item would you love to own? Details please.

a collection of first editions. Le sigh

What do you consider to be your best accomplishment?

I gave birth to two children. I planted a tree. I wrote a book. I passed chemistry.

Have you always liked to write?

Yes. In fact, i never understood why my classmates complained about writing. How could they complain about something that gave so much pleasure.

Do you have any advice on how to deal with bad reviews?

The way i do it is like this. I go to one of my favorite book of all time and i look for a bad review. When i read it i think: Blasphemy! Then, I reassure myself that if someone was capable of disliking that book, it was okay that someone disliked mine too.



What book are you reading now?

Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston. Its sooo good.