Rocking Michael Jackson's Thriller Jacket. Interview with @Lillfill2




We're pleased to introduce

Phillip Urlevich

Author of

Beyond Earth





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightning Round


The zombie apocalypse is coming - are you prepared?

Nope!

Bet it all on black or red?

Always bet on black

Call or text?

Call me


Serious Round


Authors often put themselves into their characters. Which of your characters is most like you and why?

I put myself in all my characters, including the female characters. I draw upon my own past experiences and others I know of and use them for inspiration.

Do you have a structured schedule for writing?

I write until the CD runs out.


Wacky Question


If you found yourself back in the 80s, what piece of clothing would you rock?

The jacket that Michael Jackson wore in the "Thriller" music video


Author Bio

An ordinary guy with extraordinary imagination.