Read this entire #thriller online. He Lies at My Front Door by @_AC_Gregory



By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.


He Lies at
My Front Door


by A.C. Gregory

Follow on Twitter


Genre: Romantic Crime Thriller




After defending herself against her attacker, Julia thinks she will return to her mundane life full of family drama and work deadlines as a review girl of a local paper. Little does she know that those are the very least of her worries.


Read the entire book HERE!

or before you leave...

Chapter One


The street crowded with spectators, trying to get a glimpse of the action. They politely pushed each other hoping to see something that could make their lives more interesting. The flashing lights changed the color of everyone's faces to mauve, then strawberry, then mauve again. I watched them out of the corner of my eye, by peering over my shoulder. They look like zombies, I thought. Brainless and bumping into each other.

Click it again to hide it.

Or click here to read the entire book.






Author Bio

A.C. Gregory


I am a Writer, Editor, and Traveler, who is currently residing in Roatan, Honduras. When I'm not updating Juke Pop Serials, I can be found teaching English at a local school or spending time at the beach. Don't forget to follow me/tweet me on Twitter!

"Good friends, good books, and a 
sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life" 

~Mark Twain 

Thank you for all of your support.