Authors, PLEASE help! What did I do wrong?


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.



To read two follow up posts, click HERE and HERE.

A while ago I blogged about a new promotion idea, Masquerade MegaPacks, and the response was less than stellar...much less. In fact, only a few people responded at all. I asked a few people what they thought of the idea, and I received nothing negative. The most common response was that I wasn't offering their genre.

So, I thought it was time to officially ask what people think of the idea.

It's easy. Go to THIS PAGE. Read about my idea, and then answer the poll question below so that I can gather some much needed data. The poll allows you to respond with an answer I didn't provide, so don't feel like you have to choose one of the answers below. Alos, if you feel so inclined, you can leave detailed comments either on this post or you can email me directly.

msl_007@live.com