"An enjoyable read for a youngster." The Dream Walker by @murray_mlmurray


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

The Dream Walker

Land Of Mystica Series Volume 1

Written by Michelle Murray

Genre: Children's Books, Fantasy

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook



Once upon Mystica, there were six wizards, three light and three dark. One day one of the dark wizards says a spell to trap the fellow wizards, The spell goes astray, and all of the wizards are trapped in stones.

Now, one curious boy finds one of these stones and releases Midnight. Midnight gathers an army and prepares for war.

Miranda is an average college girl, until she has dreams of Mystica. This dreams led her to travel through Mystica to find the one wizard that can stop Midnight, Lightning.

Follow Miranda through the Plains, the Ice Caves, The Forest of the Lost, and the Dragon's Lair.

Can Miranda find and release Lightning and save Mystica?



An excerpt from

The Dream Walker


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


It was an interesting story.

In my opinion, I feel this is a story for someone in the grammar school age bracket.

An enjoyable read for a youngster.


Interesting, The sample had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning.

It was exciting so far, it reminded me of an old movie called Odyssey (One of my favorite).


Author Bio

Michelle Murray


The idea for this book came to me when I began thinking of the power of dreams. From there, I created the world of Mystica based on magic. A world created from magic and wizards intrigued me. The world of Mystica was born. A world of magic, wizards, dragons, and of course people.

What would those people be like? Where would they live? My world of Mystica grew with characters, lands, and became a story. I hope you enjoy reading about Mystica as much as I enjoyed creating and writing about it. I hope to write more about this land and the characters I have created.

I am a married working mother of two young men. I enjoy reading, and of course writing. My oldest son shares my passion of books and we often suggest books for one another to read. We also bounce ideas off each other for our own books. My favorite authors include J R R Tolkien, Shakespeare, Mark Twain, and recently Coleen Hueck.