#Follow @sarahmakela — Paranormal Romance Writer. She has a sarcastic sense of humor. No, really!

Featured Follower: Sarah Mäkelä


Sarah Mäkelä lives in North Carolina with her husband and cats. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, computer and console games, and traveling all over the world. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, as well as the Heart of Carolina Romance Writers and the Fantasy, Futuristic, and Paranormal chapters.

A Sampling of Her Blog


Two Helpful Tips in Getting Published


Welcome to another edition of Writer Wednesday! I hope you're all having a great week so far. This week, I'm going to share a couple tips I learned on my journey to get published.

To read more of this post, click here.

Writer Wednesday: Goals Part 1


I know it might be hard to think of this, especially if you've still got some Christmas shopping to do *raises hand*, but the end of the year is almost upon us. One of the things I've begun thinking about as New Year's Eve approaches is what I've done this year, how effective I was, and what I'd like to do next year. I'm getting a jump on my goal setting since one of the things I've learned about myself is I'm better with a plan.

To read more of this post, click here.

Writer Wednesday: Goals Part 2


Last week's Writer Wednesday post discussed looking over 2011's goals and seeing how you did with them. This week, we'll continue with goals but focus on planning for 2012.

To read more of this post, click here.