Twitter Marketing Service: Upgraded for 2013

This is a continuation of these posts:

  1. Exposure Marketing with The Masquerade Crew
  2. Twitter Marketing: The Overall Principle to Keep in Mind
  3. What's the most visited post on The Masquerade Crew?


With the help of Twitter and Triberr, this blog has been able to soar. 2012 was an awesome year, and I think 2013 is gearing up to be even better. What started as a simple book blog has turned into a serious book promotion choice. At least that's what I tell myself. That and when authors come back for a second or third promotional run for another one of their books.

But I'm not stopping there. I want to continue to expand this site, the services I offer, and the effectiveness of said services. Which is why I have scaled back banner ads. They just aren't as effective as I wanted them to be. In fact, the only banner ads I'm doing from here on out will be for Free Kindle Day promotions, and I'll gladly nix them there if I can.

Scaling back on some services means expanding in other areas. Twitter Marketing was a lot more successful than I expected. The more tweets a post gets, the higher the traffic and thus the exposure for the advertising author, so it makes sense to expand what we are able to do on Twitter. I think I've done just that.

Because I have more time at home since my hours at my job have been slashed, I have time to manage more Twitter accounts, some of them specifically designed to share certain types of info. Other accounts have been either set up from scratch or re-purposed to share tweets about Indie books. There was another good reason to do this: the main account, @MasqCrew, was getting crowded—thus no more room for expansion. I had to look elsewhere.

The following are Twitter accounts I'm currently using to share tweets about Indie books. (And I've got a few other accounts that I'm trying to build a following for, accounts that will specifically share tweets based upon genre.) What does this mean? That when you advertise with us, tweets about your book will be shared by various accounts over a long period of time. Remember: our advertising is designed to extend exposure, not just blast it.

(click on the pics to go to the Twitter profiles of the accounts)