Cover Crush #4: Forty Days by Stephanie Parent


Prophecy of the Most Beautiful

by Diantha Jones 

Click here to check it out on Amazon.


Buffer


This is a fun Saturday meme hosted by On the Shelf that spotlights beautiful and eye-catching covers. 


This week Diantha is crushing on:


Publication Date: February 12, 2013
Genre: Apocalyptic Romance
Series: Neima's Ark #1

The entire village knows Neima’s grandfather is a madman. For years the old man has prophesied that a great flood is coming, a flood disastrous enough to blot out the entire earth. He’s even built an enormous ark that he claims will allow his family to survive the deluge. But no one believes the ravings of a lunatic… 

 …until the rain starts. And doesn’t stop. Soon sixteen-year-old Neima finds her entire world transformed, her life and those of the people she loves in peril. Trapped on the ark with her grandfather Noah, the rest of her family, and a noisy, filthy, and hungry assortment of wild animals, will Neima find a way to survive? 

 With lions, tigers, and bears oh my, elephants and flamingos too, along with rivalries and betrayals, a mysterious stowaway, and perhaps even an unexpected romance, FORTY DAYS is not your grandfather’s Noah’s Ark story. (Goodreads)


~Why I'm Crushing~

Saw this cover over at Sparkles and Lightning. Even though the whole Noah's Ark undertone makes me a little nervous because I'm religious and don't play around where God is concerned, the cover grabbed my attention. I probably won't read this book, but the cover is still great. I love how they're standing in the water kissing while it storms and floods around them. I look at this cover and truly believe it's storming inside this book. The colors and tones are fab. Overall, I really like it.

What do you think?