Showcase Sunday #6: Featuring @robhollywood

Buffer
Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.

This week Diantha:

Bought for Nook


Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle– I saw this book and instantly wanted it. The cover is great, but it was the promise of tattoos that got me. I LOVE tattoos. I have a few myself and love tattooing the characters in my books. Plus there's romance. Who doesn't love romance?

$2.99 for Kindle Sale!

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl– I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't read this book. I know I'm not but it feels that way with all of the hype it's been receiving. Of course, we all know the movie is about to drop, so I'm hoping to get into this one before it does :)


For Crew Review

Sea of Trees by Robert James Russell Our reviewer Sarai has made this novella her first review!