Showcase Sunday #7: Featuring @divamomrockstar


Prophecy of the Most Beautiful

by Diantha Jones 

Click here to check it out on Amazon.

Buffer
Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.


From NetGalley


1. The Runaway King (Ascendence Trilogy #2) by Jennifer Nielsen– I loved the first book in this series, The False Prince, so you can imagine my excitement when I received this from NetGalley the other day. Already a few chapters in and I'm hooked!

Read my review of The False Prince

Freebies from Amazon

      

1. Damian's Oracle (War of Gods #1) by Lizzy Ford– Cover got me.

2. The Cypher (Guardians Inc. #1) by Julian Rosado-Machain– Looks like there are rat-gargoyle hybrids on the cover. Count me in.

3. Perception (Perception #1) by Lee Strauss– Saw this on a blog and downloaded it because it was free. Not going to lie. The chances of me reading this anytime soon are slim. Just saying.

Borrowed


1. Dragon Actually (The Dragon Kin #1) G.A. Aiken– I just started reading Shelly Laurenston's Pride series (who is also G.A. Aiken BTW) and I really enjoyed the first book. This one is not as good, but they're DRAGONS, so who cares.


For Crew Review


Aberration by Danielle Simmons Sandra picked this as one of her March reads!