Where the unexpected becomes real. Double Massive by Cassandra Dee #erotic #romance




Cover links to Amazon.com

Double Massive

A Twin Stepbrother Romance

Written by Cassandra Dee

Genre(s): Erotic Romance, Romance, Erotica




GET YOUR COPY HERE!






He was utterly massive, making me pant with pleasure … as was his brother.



It was embarrassing how we met, me dancing at the Donkey Club with Logan and Lance watching, their eyes ravenous. The twins were gorgeous and the girls egged me on, daring me to dance close, closer, closest.

But even more embarrassing when my mom married Doctor Phillips … making Logan and Lance my new stepbrothers.

I wish I could say we stopped but that would be telling a lie. We kept going because it felt so good, so right.

But I realized my new steps weren’t telling me something. And it had everything to do with family …

Join Kacey on her journey of discovery to a place where the unexpected becomes real. 

Note: This is a standalone book with a guaranteed HEA. This volume contains a complimentary copy of Twin Stepbrother Secrets (The Complete Series).


Here's what

Fans are saying


The characters dynamic and chemistry was off the charts. The storyline grabbed my attention from the start and didn't let up until the end. To met that way and then have fate step in to reconnect with that special person but in this case persons. 

Plus the bonus book was just as great. Glad these twins pulled their heads out of their a$$es to not lose their relationship. Just because it's not the norm doesn't mean it won't work for them and be happy. Definitely fills the twin theme. Enjoy.

— Terri V 


This is a wonderful ménage story between twin brothers Kacey, Logan and Lance. They met at the Donkey Club and their lives were never the same. The passion, the kink and the romance is so fantastic. This book has the spicy taboo to go with the extra hot sex scenes so if that is what you like, you will LOVE this book.

You get a 19 yo. sweet and independent heroine who strips for a living –for this is what is needed to survive, and two smart but heart hurt heroes and this is a recipe for some hot and dirty love.

Not all is great and good-there is a fly in the ointment and it pertains to Logan’s past. There is twists and turns that take this hot read into a hot, twisted read. Oh I loved the threesome and the ending was fantastic. I cannot wait to see what this author has next up.