An apology to the following: @Caron_Rider & @NinaAmir

Blame it on what you will (I tend to favor my addled, bipolar mania), but I need to apologize to two followers on Twitter. I don't think they even know I've wronged them, so I'm doing this of my own volition.

It's not a malicious wrong whatsoever. It's just that they sent me their books to review. I've read both books ... a while ago ... but have not posted reviews. Both of the reviews are going to be positive (4 stars or better), so that's not the reason I've delayed.

This is where my bipolar kicks in. I've got so much on my plate ... I've forgot about a lot of things. Maybe it's early onset alzheimer's. Anyway, their reviews are coming up posthaste.

In the meantime, their books deserve a little bit of extra promotion. Check'em out!

Silver Knight


When seventeen-year-old Diana recognizes an elderly priest in a video on YouTube, she realizes that reincarnation is real and that she’s been alive before! Every night in her dreams, she relives her past learning that it’s kill or be killed. Now a bishop at the Vatican whom she saved in another life calls on her once more. She is needed to help defeat evil within the catacombs of Rome. But when she arrives in Rome, she meets Alexander – the man of her dreams! Through the centuries she has loved him…betrayed him...been killed by him. Will she give him another chance or this time will she strike first?

How to Blog a Book

Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work
One Post at a Time

How to Blog a Book teaches you how to create a blogged book with a well-honed and uniquely angled subject and targeted posts--and how to build the audience necessary to convince agents and publishers to make your blog into a book. Inside you'll find:

  • Basic information on how to set up your blog and the essential plug-ins and other options necessary to get the most out of each post
  • Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts
  • Advice on how to write blog posts
  • Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
  • Tools for driving traffic to your blog
  • Information on how to monetize an existing blog into a book or other types of products
  • Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals