Poll: How do you browse Twitter? (click the link)



TwitCount Button



The world is changing fast, almost too fast. When it comes to technology and how we use it, that is especially true.

I told my seven year old daughter that I didn't use a computer on a regular basis until I was in Middle School. She had a hard time believing that.

Anyway, I suspect that a lot of people use their phones for browsing Twitter more than their laptops and desktops. But I could be completely wrong about that.

Here's a little poll to find out once and for all. (That sounded a little more final than I planned.)

Choose whatever devices you use. The poll accepts multiple answers.

I have a reason for asking, which I will describe in greater detail in a future post.


How do you browse Twitter?

Desktop (or Laptop)
Phone
Tablet