I would like to listen to your audible book. Who's game? Sorry, no romance.






So, I miss reading and reviewing books for Indies. Reviews used to be a big part of this blog. DJ had a review team and everything, but all good things must come to an end.

I want to review again, even if it's only a couple times a month.

But I have a problem. I don't really have time to read, and if I accepted a book from an author, I would feel obligated to review it. I would feel bad if life got in the way and I was unable to fulfill my reading responsibilities.

There is a tiny bit of hope, though. There is one spot of my day that is available: after I lay down to go to sleep. I could read on a Kindle, but we only have Fires. And I don't want to mess up my sleep by looking at a bright light at night.

I could buy one of those Kindles meant for this very situation, but you know... Finances and such!

I'm left with one recourse: listen to an audiobook. I already do it occasionally anyway. Wouldn't be hard to add Indies to the mix.

So, would you like me to listen to your audiobook and leave a review on Amazon?

My one serious stipulation is that I'm not interested in listening to romance. That's the one genre that probably you shouldn't offer.

I'm not going to promise I'll listen to anybody and everybody that offers their audiobook, but I am willing to stretch my comfort zone a little if the need arises.

I like mystery, sci-fi, fantasy. So it shouldn't be hard to find someone interested.

Is that you?

Send me an email if you think you have what I'm looking for: msl_007@live.com.