"I'm transported to the world of my book." Interview with @TimMettey


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





We're pleased to introduce

Tim Mettey

Author of

Secrets: The Hero Chronicles





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightening Round


Are you left or right handed? 

Both

Shower or bath? 

I like to lay in the tub and have the shower on.

MacGyver or Sherlock Holmes? 

MacGyver


Serious Round


Name one thing you have to have before you can sit down at right?

Before I sit down to write, I have to have my ear buds. When I put them on and turn on my thunderstorm app, I'm transported to the world of my book. This allows me to visit and dwell there with no distractions.

What non-writing-related thing have you done or learned that shows up in your work?

I respond to natural disaster all over the world and here in the United Sates. I would have to say that my book reflects that part of who I am and what I have experienced the most.


Wacky Question


You're about to be executed for a crime you didn't commit. What do you want as your last meal?

I would like to have a piece of southern seasoned fried chicken. So I could cut in halves then put in back together, because two halves make a whole. Then I would crawl out the hole and escape. (Boy do I love chicken)


Author Bio



Tim Mettey serves as CEO at M25M, an international humanitarian and disaster relief organization. Tim uses his many experiences and expertise in responding to disasters around the world to set the background for his The Hero Chronicles series. Tim struggles with and has overcome his learning disabilities with reading and writing to create this series, and hopes his journey can be an inspiration to others. He says, “Our disabilities do not define who we are, they make us stronger.” Tim is happily married to his wife, Chanin, and is the father of four beautiful daughters: Olivia, Cora, Noel and Ashlyn.