The crew is back. But stay tuned for more details. pic.twitter.com/trbFqwBJh5



The last three months have been a roller coaster ride, to say the least. First, I dropped from full time to part time at one job to make room for a new full time job. I quit that second full time job a few days ago. The money was good, but my family and I were suffering for various reasons. Though it may be difficult to adjust to less income, I think I made the right move.

Here's hoping I don't screw it up. ;-)

What that means for the website is unknown since it isn't just a case of me having more time. I do have more time, but one reason I decided to quit that full time job is that we are giving homeschooling a go this year. (So much of my time will be spent teaching my kids.)

One idea is to incorporate homeschooling into this blog, which I probably will do to some degree or another. Don't worry. Books will still be a major part of what I do. I just don't know how or what I will do in that regard.

Stay tuned.

For the time being, I'm caught up on Tweet Packages. And tweets are going out on a regular basis again. I will probably actively look for more authors to bring on board. But probably not today. Maybe tomorrow.

In any case, is there anything you would like to see me do? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear them. (Maybe I'll do a poll ... but not today.)