She's not a depressed, boring old lady. Interview with @BeingJules




We're pleased to introduce

Julia Underwood

Author of

Turning the Tables





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightning Round


Are you left or right handed?

Utterly left-handed

Keep the possessive apostrophe?

Absolutely, it's essential!

Favorite snack or food to eat while writing

Peanuts and raisins


Serious Round


Can you recall a particular scene that was painful or traumatic for you to write?

I have recently been writing my memoir and the part describing the events leading up to my mother's death had me weeping over the keyboard. My husband's death from mesothelioma is also extremely painful to write about, but I was much older by then.

If you weren't an author, what would you be?

If I didn't write I'd be a depressed, boring old lady!


Wacky Question


You've been handed the mic to sing at America's Got Talent (or Britain)... what song do you sing?

Ain't no Sunshine When You've gone.


Author Bio

I write novels that are not always genre-specific, I just go where my thoughts take me.Like most authors I have been writing since I was a child with huge gaps in between when I had too a) earn a living b) get married c) bring up the kids and d) earn a living. I was born and educated in England, mostly, though early schooling was in Army schools in Germany. I have a degree in Physiology and did Medical research for some years.