Stalked by a malicious entity... CERULEAN by @akabins #horror


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Cerulean

Written by L.A. More

Genre(s): horror


Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice.

GET YOUR COPY HERE!

        



Alex Clay doesn’t remember writing Cerulean, but as the book gains a cult following, strange things begin happening. Stalked by a malicious entity and confronted by the ghosts of his past, Alex must discover the secret of Cerulean, and stay alive in the process.



An excerpt from

Cerulean



Here's what

Fans are saying

about her other book


Best Indie book i've read in a long time!

I downloaded this book and was hooked from the first page. Piper is a very intriguing character. She is flawed but strong. I have gotten annoyed with many heroines because the author tells us that she is strong every other page, yet her actions prove otherwise.

Altogether this story was refreshing, and by far unique. I felt so strongly about this story that I am not only begging for the sequel but I gifted it to a couple friends. I would say this is an absolute must read. For ninety-nine cents it is worth every penny and then some.



The Book Is Epic

Guys, this book was epic. As epic as your favorite video game or your favorite adventure movie. In fact that whole time I was reading it I was thinking "this would be an awesome comic book." It just has that vibe to it.

But in all honesty I don't really like to read comic books and so this novel was the perfect compromise for me! Leggett has created a world with heavy layers of intrigue that will leave you wondering what the hell is going on, while giving you enough info to keep you interested.



Author Bio

L.A. More



Nearly every writer struggles to put together information about themselves, perhaps because we’re so used to detailing the lives and ways of others. For the most part I am a writer, editor, photographer, and all-around artist living in the wilds north of Northern Ontario. I thrive on the juxtaposition of beauty and grit, enjoy urban crawls, indie everything, and time well-spent in the woods.