Her life is music, words and stories. Meet @musicfanandrea, Our Newest Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
My life is all about music, words and stories, can't imagine spending a day without them. 

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I can never pick a favourite, because there are too many amazing stories and writers out there. Some entertain with a unique world (Tolkien), some with their style (Austen), others with the moral (Redfield). I need all of them. 

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I tend to read a lot of fantasy because it fascinates me to see that there can be more to this world than we see. 

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
None! Stories is all I have and that's plenty. 

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I've been following you for a while and I love the way you bring authors together, I'm really happy to be part of it! Thanks for letting me in :) .

Nothing makes us happier than bringing authors together! Welcome to the Crew,  Andrea!

DeeJay and Mark