"Very inventive!" The Hurt Circuit by @SK_Atkins #dystopian

If you would be willing to write an honest review, 
please request a free copy of this book at the bottom of the post.



The Hurt Circuit 

Written by S. K. Atkins

Genre: Dystopian

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website



Would YOU survive the Hurt Circuit?


Imagine you're the son of a mega-billionaire, a world-famous athlete and super-popular in school - and then you end up being a loser on the Hurt Circuit, exiled on the Baffin-Chain, a hellish man-made prison island somewhere in the North Atlantic, fighting against blizzards and inmates who have turned into cannibals.

The catastrophic "Billionaire-Wars" almost ended everything. To keep themselves from blowing up the planet, hyper-rich parents have agreed to exchange their teenagers for one year as hostages. This is called the Hurt Circuit.

Imagine your younger siblings are up next to enter this ruthless scheme - and all you need to do is to survive for one more year to save their lives. All you need to do is to escape from this cannibal-infested rust bucket, return to high society and show everyone that the Hurt Circuit can be defeated.

Would YOU make it back?




An excerpt from

The Hurt Circuit 


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


The main character's fight to survive a horrible injustice immediately drew me in. I'm not a fan of winter sports but the snowboarding sequences were so action packed that it felt like being there on the slopes and I enjoyed it. Love the surprising romantic twist at the end!

— SR


This is a great dystopian story! It scares me that many of the key ideas could actually take place in the not too distant future. Very inventive!



Author Bio

S. K. Atkins


Born in the southern German state of Bavaria (that's the area with the Alps, Munich, beer, lederhosen and the Oktoberfest), I grew up listening to and reading old German fairy tales and folk stories. Then, in my early teens, I began to write down my own stories, first on an old mechanical typewriter I had found hidden away in my family's belongings. 

Born in the southern German state of Bavaria (that's the area with the Alps, Munich, beer, lederhosen and the Oktoberfest), I grew up listening to and reading old German fairy tales and folk stories. Then, in my early teens, I began to write down my own stories, first on an old mechanical typewriter I had found hidden away in my family's belongings. 

I especially fondly remember the times spent with my grandmother who never ran out of ghost stories and little anecdotes from the Bavarian province of Franconia, a picturesque area with the ruins of medieval castles, lush forests and rolling hills as well as hauntingly beautiful autumns and winters.


Would you like 

a free review copy?

Sign up below!