MEET Sarah (@lafleurdeplume), Our Newest Crew Member


Buffer
Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I've been an avid reader my whole life, but only recently started writing myself. My primary occupation is a musician, and I’ve spent my adult life working in a variety of creative fields from concert pianist, to adjunct university teacher, to chocolatier. I started writing last year after a dream job fell through, and haven't looked back since. I think sometimes the best things in life happen when you least expect them. While I continue to hope for a stable income stream, I have never been happier.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I love Maggie Stiefvater, Cassandra Clare, Stephen King, Stephanie Perkins, and yes, I did enjoy the Twilight Saga. My most favorite series remains The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
My favorite genres are YA, Science Fiction and Fantasy, although I’ll give virtually anything a try.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I’m a pianist, but I also sing and play the violin. I love to knit, sew, cook, and run. 

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I’m very excited to be a member of this group and look forward to reading YOUR book!


She makes chocolate...SHE'S IN! Welcome to the Crew, Sarah!