Show N' Read Saturday #14–THE KILLING


Buffer
A weekly meme hosted by Diantha Jones where we share and rate TV shows and movies we've seen, and the books that we have read or have now been inspired to read.


I watched:

The Killing on AMC (2011–)

I can't express how awesome this show is. It's so intriguing and there is so much involved in the solving of the crime (In Season one and two, the murder of Rosie Larsen), you just never know what's going to happen next. The characters are each deep and complex, and the way all of their storylines tie together is just brilliant. Literally, you will sit up for hours catching up on this show if you're not already a fan. I don't suggest starting it if you have to work the next day. It's an all night event, I swear. Netflix even shut down on me a couple of times from overuse. By the end of season two, your mind will truly be blown. This show is a must-watch.

My rating: 5/5 STARS

Book I Want to Read:

Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2) by James Patterson (2000)

The second book in the #1 bestselling Alex Cross series! In Los Angeles, a reporter investigating a series of murders is killed. In Chapel Hill, North Carolina, a beautiful medical intern suddenly disappears. In Washington D.C. Alex Cross is back to solve the most baffling and terrifying murder case ever. Two clever pattern killers are collaborating, cooperating, competing--and they are working coast to coast. (Goodreads)

I chose the first Alex Cross novel in another Show N' Read post, so it looks like I am destined to read this series. I actually own two of the books already, which were a gift from a friend's mother. So yeah, it's fate. They all sound really, really good in fact, and would be my first suspense thriller series. So I'm excited to get started!


Want to join Show N' Read Saturday or check out other SN'R posts? Click here.