A fan of words AND numbers. Say hello to Stephanie, Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Disclaimer: Not Stephanie :)
Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I have been married for over 15 years, have four amazing children, and when I am not reading books or spending time with my family, I am a college professor.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
This is such a hard one to answer because there are SO many. Check out my Goodreads books for my favorites. Just to name a few - Olivia Cunning (Sinners on Tour), Tiffany Reisz (The Original Sinners), Colleen Hoover (Slammed series, Hopeless series), Jessica Sorensen (Ella and Micha, Callie and Kayden), S.C. Stephens (Thoughtless series), Aleatha Romig (Consequences series), Cherise Sinclair (Shadowlands series), Nina Lane, C.J. Roberts, Alice Clayton, M. Leighton.


What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I enjoy all types of romance books – including, but not limited to, young adult, new adult, contemporary, and erotica (even dark erotica).

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I enjoy walking, gardening, playing with my children, and mathematics!

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am delighted to be part of the Crew and look forward to reading and reviewing wonderful books!

We're excited to have you! Welcome to the Crew, Stephanie!