A chick-lit lover. Say hello to Belinda aka @belindafidler, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself. 
Hi – My name’s Belinda I was born and bred in England, spent time in the US and am currently living near Sydney in Australia. I’m an aspiring author (I write chick lit) and I love love love to read.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?I love finding new authors and especially reading debut novels but I also have a big soft spot for the classics (Wuthering Heights is my number one novel of all time). My favourite authors are Marian Keyes, Sophie Kinsella and Maggie O’Farrell.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I’ll read anything but my favourites are chick lit, romance, mystery and general commercial fiction.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
When I’m not reading or writing you can find me in the gym, riding my horse, walking my gorgeous dogs or looking after my even more gorgeous family.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Can’t wait to become part of the Masquerade Crew – I always like to spread the word about great books, what better way to do it than this?

There isn't a better way, Belinda :) Welcome to the Crew!