Her pet cat is quite fat. Say hello to @writerbeverly, Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I live in sunny SoCal, my life is full of adventures and fabulous people, as well as a needy, obese cat with an eating disorder.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Jill Shalvis, Tessa Dare, Kristan Higgans, Lisa Hendrix, Rebekah Weatherspoon. Loved Samantha Sotto’s Before Ever After, Roz Lee’s Bases Loaded, Christine Ashworth’s Demon Soul, Jenny Lawson’s Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, Sue Monk Kidd’s The Secret Life of Bees, Robert Heinlein’s Time Enough for Love, Ursula LeGuin’s The Lathe of Heaven, and always, Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With The Wind.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
Historical, paranormal and contemporary romance, erotica, sci-fi fantasy, biographies, women’s fiction. Character rather than plot-driven stories. If it’s all about the gadgets, I’m all about the DNF.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I’m good with numbers, sometimes I craft, and love traveling and exploring new places. Plus I write, myself, so I “get” how difficult it can be making the wonderful vision in your head be fully expressed on the page.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Very excited. I love to read and discover new authors, and enjoy discussing books and the craft of writing.

Well you've come to the right place to discover new authors! Welcome to the Crew, Beverly!