She could kick your butt & not drop her book. MEET @StaciTroilo, Our New Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I was born and raised in Western Pennsylvania (Go Steelers, Pens and Bucs!) but not long after I married, my husband whisked me away. We’ve lived in four different states, and have currently settled in Northwest Arkansas. I have a master’s degree in writing, a mystery novel being published by a small press, and a paranormal romance series in the capable hands of my agent. In addition to my loving and supportive husband, I live in Razorback Country with my two wonderful children and two lazy yet mischievous Golden Labs. I’ve got an addiction to iced coffee and eagerly await the day when houses clean themselves. (Someone, somewhere, has to be working on a dust-zapper, right?)


Who are some of your favorite authors? Books? 
This varied list will make more sense once you read my answer to the next question. Favorite authors? William Faulkner, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Charles Dickens, L. Frank Baum, Lewis Carroll, C. S. Lewis, A. A. Milne, J. K. Rowling, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King, Anne Rivers Siddons, Catherine Anderson, J. R. Ward, Gennita Low, and of course, Dr. Seuss. Favorite books? In addition to selections from the list above, Frankenstein, Little Women, most of Nora Robert’s paranormal books (and a few of her regular romances), Where the Wild Things Are, the first few House of Night books, Gone with the Wind, and The Black Swan.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
Now I’m sure you get it… I like most genres. In addition to the classics, I like romance, paranormal, mystery, thrillers, sci-fi, fantasy, and horror. Westerns aren’t my favorite, but I’ve written some (short stories) and rather enjoyed stretching the conventions of the genre. I also like to read non-fiction, but that’s probably best discussed another time.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I guess you figured out I love writing. I also like to bake, but I don’t really enjoy cooking dinner every day. I am decent at sketching, used to play the clarinet (but haven’t in years, so I don’t know if I still can), and have an affinity for flower arranging. I like swimming, weightlifting and taekwondo, but rarely make the time for any of it anymore. Mostly, I spend free time with my family and my dogs. 

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
If you measured my excitement on a thermometer, I’d be burning up! I’m really glad to be part of this group. Thanks for having me. =D

Who isn't addicted to iced coffee? Welcome to the Crew, Staci!