MEET DaLynn AKA @dalynnrmc, Our New Crew Member


Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I'm a Christian wife and stay-at-home, homeschooling mama to five kiddos ranging in age from 13 to the 2-year-old twins. Bill and I have been married for over 11 years, and are currently living just outside Waco near family while he attends nursing school. My days are busy, but my heart is full, and I live life seeking to please the Lord and further His Kingdom.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I love books in general, and my favorite authors change each time a read something new it seems. Some of my standards include Tolkien's Hobbit and Lord of the Rings books, but I've also enjoyed Sue Grafton, James Patterson, Joyce Meyer, C.S. Lewis, Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins, H.G. Wells, and Jules Verne.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I'm enjoying the classics I missed in school, plus Christian non-fiction, fantasy, mysteries and thrillers (not horror), religious and apocolyptic fiction, some series books, and YA fantasy and award winners.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I'm honing my writing skills by way of blogging and reviews, so that's a skill-in-progress. I enjoy scrapbooking and am learning to sew and crochet, and I make a pretty decent cook!

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I'm super-duper excited to be on the Masquerade Crew! I enjoy helping promote the little businesses, and am ecstatic to find a book review blog that is doing just that for the independent writers. Since that's exactly who I hope to be before long, it's doubly bubbly fun to me and I can't wait to read, interact, and network with people who are living my dream – not to mention find some great books and new favorite authors!

Doubly AND bubbly fun? That's a lot of fun. Welcome to the Crew, DaLynn!