#Follow @kimbacaffeinate the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Featured Follower: Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer


In her own words:

I am an avid reader. A series junkie and I love all genres. I have been blogging my reviews for about four months and absolutely love it. If I am not reading I am watching Dr. Who, Supernatural, Dexter and Fringe.

A Sampling of Her Blog


Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi

Shatter Me, has been on my wish list since I began reading the reviews of fellow readers and bloggers. A group I belong to on Goodreads chose it as their January Book of the Month. (sorry guys I couldn’t wait) So I bought it with B&N gift cards I received for Christmas. This is the last book I read for 2011 and boy did I go out with a bang. I absolutely loved, flipped out over ,loved, couldn't get enough of, loved loved this novel. I was immediately captured by Mafi’s lyrical writing style and her use of metaphors. This novel was beautifully written and I found the story line engaging. Shatter Me is so refreshing and the writing style so unique that each line is poetry. When I finished reading I was spent and wanted more...

To read more of this post, click here.

11/22/63 by Stephen King

I received 11/22/63 from Klout as a perk. As a life long fan of Stephen King, I was delighted. I have read all of King’s work and can honestly say I have enjoyed them all. Some of my favorites were the Talisman written with Peter Straub, Lawnmower Man, It, the Gunslinger and my personal favorite the Stand. 11/22/63 is a breathtaking glimpse at one of the most talked about events in US History and the era in which it occurred. King’s research on the subject is evident, as he accurately details the past. Being a fan of sci-fi and Dr. Who, I found the subject of time travel and its effects fascinating.

To read more of this post, click here.

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson #2) by Darynda Jones

What was my opinion of Second Grave on the Left?

I “abso-freaking-lutely” loved it. Darynda Jones is a genius. This is her second book in the Charley Davidson series, and it delivered all that I had hoped for and more. The storyline is fresh, with a strong cast of characters. The writing is tight, fast paced, incredibly witty and left me wanting more.

To read more of this post, click here.