MEET Levon (@LillyMacRhine), Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself. 
I am an author of mainly paranormal, but I have written historical romance, adult humor, and multiracial romance. I currently reside in Saint Louis.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books? 
I love L Frank Baum, the author of the Wizard of Oz novels.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I love to read all genres.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I am an awesome cook. I am currently writing a cookbook as well. 

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew? 
I believe in the benefit of the Masquerade Crew. I have used one of their promotion campaigns, so I know their power.

*singing with a fist pump* We've got the power!
Okay, that was lame but so what?
Welcome to the Crew, Levon!