MEET John B (@SouthernSirsPl), Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I have a wonderful cat named Romeo who found me just before Valentine’s Day. Music is a very important part of who I am as I listen to it quite a bit, everything from classical to alternative. Don’t try to talk to me in the morning before I have had my coffee, there is no life before coffee.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Issac Asimov, Heinlen, and Bradbury are all authors I cut my teeth on.
Piers Anthony’s Xanth stories, The Gunslinger Series by Stephen King, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, The Millennium Series by Stieg Larsson.

What are your favorite genres of books to read? 
Again what I read depends on my mood at the time. Mainly though I read a lot of Fantasy/SciFi and lately some Adult Fiction.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I am an amateur photographer mostly taking photos of nature and I like traveling on my motorcycle. As time allows you can also find me out wading the flats getting some fishing time in.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am pretty excited about this, as an avid reader that relies on looking at book reviews before buying a book I look at this as a chance to give back to the community.

Well, you've come to the right place, John! Welcome to the Crew!