"Devoured this book in less than a day." Cloaked in Fur by @tfwalsh #paranormal


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Cloaked in Fur

Written by T.F. Walsh

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Amazon  | Goodreads  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Website


Get your copy HERE


A supernatural romance with a fresh twist on werewolf and paranormal mythology. Cloaked in Fur sees rebellious Daciana cast into a life-threatening adventure against her will to uncover who is killing her friends before the predator sets its sights on her.

She'll do whatever it takes to stop the creature responsible. The police and her boyfriend, Inspector Connell Lonescu, are starting to question her involvement in the murders, which endangers her pack's secret existence. But when her alpha kidnaps Connell, revealing the awful truth about the creature and its connection to the pack, Daciana must choose between saving the man she loves and saving her pack family from certain death.

Sensuality Level: Sensual

Warning: Bloodthirsty werewolves, sexy shifters, and edge-of-your-seat adventure.



An excerpt from

Cloaked in Fur


.

Here's what

Fans are saying


This was an excellent read!

The heroine is strong and alluring, while making mistakes that anyone and everyone can relate to, and you love going along the journey with her.

The spin on traditional werewolves is creative and refreshing, the minor characters are well developed and a pleasure to read.

I loved the setting, and I kept wanting more.

The plot twists around itself and keeps you guessing.

I devoured this book in less than a day because I couldn't put it down.

I can't wait to read more!
— Kaila


OOOOH, this is a good one! I love werewolves. I always have I always will, and this one gets added to the list. The humans don't know about wulfkin, who live in their forests. But when something animal and huge starts killing off the people, it's a race to get it under control. The main character is not only a wulfkin, but she's in love with a human, so it is fitting for her to help, for both sides, but boy does she have to go through hell on herself to do it. :)

I loved the action. I loved the plot twists. I loved the writing. Yep, I pretty much had fun loving this book. I am seriously hoping this is going to be a series, and a decent sized one. This is a great start for a series.

I can't help but want more. And to top it off, we're set in Romania, in the Carpathian Mountains... Yo vamper fans, that sound familiar? Dracula ring any bells? Seriously, it's a cool book, trust me. So what are you waiting for? LOL 5 MYSTERIOUSLY WOLFISH PAWS!!!



Author Bio

T.F. Walsh


T.F. Walsh emigrated from Romania to Australia at the age of eight and now lives in a regional city south of Sydney with her husband. Growing up hearing dark fairytales, she's always had a passion for reading and writing horror, paranormal romance, urban fantasy and young adult stories. She balances all the dark with light fluffy stuff like baking and traveling.