The voices in my head talk all the time. Interview w/ @mysterydigger




We're pleased to introduce

Digger Cartwright

Author of

The House Of Dark Shadows





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightning Round


Are you left or right handed?

Right

What food would you eat off your lovers body?

Ice Cream

What genre have you tried to write but found yourself unable to pull off?

None so far


Serious Round


How do you or would you react to negative reviews and why?

I don’t pay any attention to negative reviews. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I find it interesting that most negative reviews come from people who have never written a book. Consider the source.

When your plot is seriously tangled, what helps you get it untangled?

Generally, I’ll take a step back from the manuscript and reassess the situation. I usually have a roadmap as to where the plot is going, so I need to consider the tangled mess I’ve gotten into relative to where the book is going. Sometimes it takes a run on the treadmill or a glass of champagne on the balcony to work through the mess but everything always seems to fall into place.


Wacky Question


Do the voices in your head talk all the time or do they go to sleep when you do?

The voices in my head talk all the time. Oddly enough, some of my best ideas have come from very vivid dreams or while I’m asleep. I’ll wake up with a brilliant idea and write it down while it’s fresh in my mind.


Author Bio



Digger Cartwright is the author of several mystery stories, teleplays, and novels including Murder at the Ocean Forest, a traditional mystery novel set in the 1940s, The Versailles Conspiracy, a modern day political thriller, The House of Dark Shadows, a psychological thriller, The Maynwarings: A Game of Chance, a mystery set in the Old West, and Conversations on the Bench, an inspirational/motivational novel.