Paranormal: Illuminate-Alive, She Cried by @sippingbythesea - no cost download Nov 7th and 8th

Buffer

Illuminate-Alive, She Cried

Written by Jamie Haden





FREE on Amazon
November 7th & 8th


Synopsis


Seventeen-year-old Talisa Santiago, the pregnant Native American shifter and granddaughter of a shaman is about to begin the self discovering journey of a lifetime, taking her from the only place she truly remembers and putting her on sacred land. The trials and tribulations there lead her into what can only be described as truly illuminating.

She also finds herself in a love triangle, one that throws her life into utter chaos. Leaving her to learn not only how to deal with her shape shifting abilities, a new baby and now two men who will both tug at her heart in very different ways. Who will she decide to live with and what will it mean for the rest of her journey?

Reviews


"Illuminate-Alive, She Cried" by Jamie Haden was a very good paranormal read. I really liked the colorful descriptions this author added to this novel..such as in the hurricanes seasons, rains, 'the great smokey mountains and even the snow storms... really bringing you into the story and adding a action packed read.

Just seeing how this granddaughter of a 'Shaman,' Talisha Santiago was to survive from one island (Silence) ... then going to a clan of Indians in 'The Smokey Mountains with her blood brothers and then finding out that there were still many secrets and danger that lurked for Talisha. Just what was in store for this young lady? Just who were these tricksters that had it in for Talisha... Now, this is where I say you will have to find out by picking up this wonderful well written novel "Illuminate-Alive, She Cried." This novel was a real page turner for me because I could not put it down until the end... and that ending...I will say I didn't see coming... leaving me only to say WoW! Talisha's blood brothers, who were shifters..had promised to have such a bonded friendship... and would protect her...well you will soon see what happens with that along with a few other supposed friendships.

The authors' characters were all simply off the chart... good... from Talisa, Jag, Dakota, Charles Brantley, Tula, Kelly, Rebecca, Suzy, Sequoya, Andrew, John, Emily, Silas, Great grandmother, Lauren, Daniel, Miguel, Margaret, Roberto, Mr.Boots(Uncle Freddy), to Lucy and I am sure I have left someone out but you will find out in your read of "Illuminate-Alive, She Cried."

I enjoyed "Illuminate-Alive, She Cried" because it was a enjoyable novel and I would recommend to anyone who would like a good paranormal read.

Excerpt



PROLOGUE

I have never been aware before how many faces there are.

There are quantities of human beings, but there are many more faces, for each person has several.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Life is a difficult mystery to unravel. It is not the people who come and go that make life such a difficult mystery; it is whether they should have been there in the first place.

Some kids I used to go to school with would say the concept of rebirth is simply a metaphor for living a better life. A holier life. I realize the concept is anything but a metaphor. It is reality. My profound reality.

The ones I love are flesh eaters. They can feel the earth move. At dusk, they prowl the earth, silently seeking the sounds of creation. Hungry, they wait for hours to pierce the skull of their prey. It only takes them a second to reach the brain.

Haunted by desire, I am willing to do the unthinkable.

For them—I give my soul.

My soul to take.