I'd like to feature #NaNoWriMo participants.

Buffer

Are you one of the 300,000 who is participating in National Novel Writing Month? If so, I have a few things to say to you.

  1. You probably shouldn't be reading this blog ... unless you've reached your word count for the day.
  2. I applaud you because I can't do it.
  3. I want to feature your work if you don't mind people seeing the rawness of your NaNo first draft.

That's right. I want to run a few excerpts from NaNo participants. Did you write a really good scene today? I want to share it with our readers.

I'll even sweeten the deal. If you have a book you would like to promote, I'll do it for free in conjunction with a NaNo excerpt.

So, if this sounds like a good idea, send me an email. Include the following:

  • Your name or pen name.
  • Your Twitter Handle.
  • The title of your story ... if you have one.
  • An excerpt from your NaNo novel.
  • A link to your book on Amazon.
  • Any other links you would like me to include.
  • An author bio if so you desire ... and a pic of yourself too if you want.

msl_007@live.com