MEET Walki AKA @LordWalkiWolf, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I live with two cats and love live music. I’d love to start a collection of skulls, but it would take too much space. I need a dose of chocolate, coffee, and reading, in no specific order, every day.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
In no specific order: Jane Timm Baxter, Elyse Draper, Alice Walker, Elizabeth A. Lynn, Manda Scott, Patricia Cornwell, Kelley Armstrong, Sarah Dreher. 

Books: ‘In The Darkness, Hunting’ by Janrae Frank; ‘Daughters of Copper Woman’ by Anne Cameron; ‘The Colour Purple’ by Alice Walker; ‘Sunshine’ by Robin McKinney; ‘The Historian’ by Elizabeth Kostova; ‘The Northern Girl’ by Elizabeth A. Lynn; ‘I Am Morte’ (short story) by Elyse Draper.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I read many genres, but the addition of a vampire, a werewolf, some mind-reading or some extraordinary beings, is likely to increase my interest. Over the years, I learnt that the style of the writer and the psychology of the characters are important to me. I dislike gratuitous mature content.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I am a musician, an artist, a writer. I love taking photos of trees and cemeteries.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am definitely looking forward to being part of the Masquerade Crew. I see it as a new incentive to read more books, share my various impressions on the books I read, and discover more books that I wouldn’t know anything about otherwise.

Lord Walki. Your pic is awesome. Just saying. Welcome to the Crew, Walki!