MEET Serena, Our New Crew Member, AKA @SerenaAkeroyd

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Ever since I picked up a book and realized what it was, I've loved to read. From Enid Blyton and the St Claire and Mallory Towers series, to RL Stine's more gruesome tales, I've had a love affair with books since before I can even remember. 

It seems only correct that I'm a fledgling writer, trying to make my own stamp in the literary world. But no matter what I write, I'll always love the bliss of a good story. Of sinking into the tale and feeling as though -and sometimes wishing it was- reality! Especially where hunky werewolves are concerned! Lol. 

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
My favourite author, bar none, is Sebastian Faulks. The Girl At The Lion D'Or is one of my very favourites, followed by Birdsong and Charlotte Gray by the same author. On the other hand, I'm also addicted to romance books- I LOVE Happily-Ever-Afters! They're my lifeblood! LOL.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
As you can imagine, romance. :D But I also love a good adventure novel, a great historical and if they're done well, a suspense!

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I love writing, playing with my dog, doing Pilates… A mixture of things, which as I list them, seem pretty boring! :D Whoops!

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I'm very excited! *Just swabbed my brow!* And I'm hoping that my poor excuse for a bio cuts it on the site! Thanks for letting me be a part of all this! 

You made the cut! Welcome to the Crew, Serena!


If you would like to join our review crew, see this post.