Kristine finds herself in yet another fight for her life... This suspenseful romance by @KS_Ruff is available for review!



Series: The Broken Series #1
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Published: February 17, 2015
Formats Available: Kindle


Montana girl Kristine Stone was strong enough to break out of an abusive marriage, but is she strong enough for the road that lies ahead? For the first time in her life, Kristine finds she is able to control the direction her life takes. Haunted by her ex-husband and a newly acquired stalker, she decides to leave Montana to work in the US Senate. Kristine issues a moratorium on dating the moment she decides to move to DC. This does little to deter Kadyn Rand, the Air Force Captain, who threatens to tear down every wall she’s ever built. Still, someone from her dark past refuses to be ignored, and Kristine finds herself in yet another fight for her life.

Air Force Captain Kadyn Rand is too stoic to be swept away by much of anything, but a vulnerable woman from Montana manages to do just that when she finds herself alone and in danger in DC. Kadyn tries to earn Kristine’s love and her trust, but he soon learns it will take much more than that to save her from her past.

 
I live in Northern Virginia with my football-crazed husband, two beautiful daughters, two psychotic Shih Tzus, and two freakishly large goldfish. I teach courses in international relations, foreign policy, peacekeeping, and human security at the American Military University. I also work as a reading tutor at my daughters’ elementary school. What can I say? I still love school.

Reading has long been my passion, so I belong to not one but two book clubs, which I fondly refer to as my “good girl bookclub” and my “bad girl bookclub.” Suffice it to say the “bad girl bookclub” is the one that decided to read Fifty Shades of Gray.

I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. In my childhood, I loved writing poetry, song lyrics, and short stories. Somehow, this morphed into supreme court briefs, government reports, congressional bills, journal articles, and op ed pieces as I grew older. And now? I’m writing romantic suspense novels. God only knows why.

Thanks for reading The Broken Series. I love hearing from my readers, so please stop by ksruff.com, drop me a note, and let me know what you thought about the books!

Wanna request this book?

Not a member of the Masquerade Mob? Join the Mob here!