Middle Grade Action Adventure Series: The Apple Grove Gang by @hamiltoncburger

Series: The Apple Grove Gang


by Hamilton C. Burger


http://hamiltoncburger.com/

(Titles/Book covers link to Amazon)

Book 1

NO EXIT

Always free on Amazon.com


Benny Churchill and Bug Beetle are off and running on the last day of school. They are ready for a great summer of fun with the Apple Grove Gang. Instead, they learn a lesson in politics. When the Apple Grove Community Center is closed, the Gang finds out just how hard it is to fight city hall. Finally, when their backs are against the wall, and they find out that there is no exit, the real fun and excitement begin.


Book 2

GOLD FEVER


It’s the dog days of summer and Benny Churchill and Bug Beetle are back and still running! The Apple Grove Gang has caught gold fever, and they find that it’s too hard to bear. When they try locate the cure, things don't go as expected and not everything pans out. Only an earth shaking experience will lead them to the depths necessary to cure GOLD FEVER.



The Apple Grove Gang's biggest adventure yet! Faced with a problem of historical proportions, 'The Gang' turns back the hands of time, in an effort to solve it. Join Bug, Benny and the others in this fun, action packed adventure, sure to have you turning the pages.


Author Bio




Always a reader, I inhaled books during my days of extensive world travel. Before the Nook and Kindle, even before laptops became the norm, I would pack six or eight paperbacks for an extended trip.

I had never, ever considered writing until I contacted an author about a fabulous book of theirs. It was suggested that I should try my hand writing. Here I am! I can never thank this person enough for the joy I recieve from writing.

I have been married 32 years. My wife and I have two beautiful daughters, Katie and Maddie.

Besides writing, I love to cook, travel and drive my Corvette. I have a dog and two cats.