Guest Book Review: Finding You Again by Darcy Lundeen

Prophecy of the Most Beautiful

by Diantha Jones 

Click here to check it out on Amazon.





Finding You Again

By Darcy Lundeen



Synopsis: Maggie Demarco thought she’d have the perfect wedding…until the groom backed out without even saying goodbye. So she packs a bag and flees to the town where she grew up to heal and prepare for the rest of her life.

Eric Holt is surprised when he learns that Maggie’s back in town. He’s never forgotten the hours he spent in high school introducing her to the joys of sex. Of course, he’s also never forgotten the pain of her rejection. But he’s still willing to help her recapture the sexual mojo she lost waiting for her AWOL groom, and he proposes a no-strings-attached affair to prove how desirable she still is.

Neither expect the unintended consequences, when old hurts resurface, new problems arise, and simple sex threatens to turn into the craziest complication of all: love.



Guest Review


There were times when I thought that I was going to mess myself I laughed so hard. Left at the Alter, Nagging parents, Pushy Best-friend, and then a summer of horrible students.

Yep, it has it all and then some. By no means was this quite what I expected when I selected this story to review. Yes, I knew I would get a rekindle of a past love but it was so much more than I ever dreamed and all in a wonderfully delicious way.