MEET Abha AKA @abhac1, Our New Crew Member

Buffer 


Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I am a mechanical engineer by day and a freelance writer and a mom the rest of the time! I am also the author of “The Little Ant” a children’s picture book. I love to read and enjoy music. I live in sunny California although its not so sunny right now.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
I absolutely love Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice. I know its lame but I read it a few times a year. Enid Blyton was a great children’s author from UK that I admire, I love all her books particularly her series on Mallory Towers.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I don’t know if I have a favorite genre usually I am partial to a story with a happy ending. Other than that I like sci-fi (as long as its not too scary), travel, historical, children’s, YA. You name it, if its good I enjoy it !

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I play the guitar if I am able to find a few spare minutes. I get bored easily so the biggest thing for me is trying out new things. I enjoy doing or at least trying to do everything once. To that end, I am a certified in paragliding.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Is that even a question! I get to read and review books, what more could I ask for?!

Aaahhh. Don't we all pine for a happy ending? Welcome to the Crew, Abha!